Seeking a talented Marketing Operations Consultant to join our team.
Come join a growing boutique consulting firm. We offer all our employees remote work, flexible schedules, and the opportunity to provide high impact work for a number of exciting customers while solving challenging problems.
We are seeking an individual with a strong Marketing Operations background to join our team at Aptitude 8. This person will work on the Marketing Operations delivery team and support customers on Hubspot, Salesforce, reporting, and campaign execution needs across the marketing function. They will be supported by a team of Marketing Operations experts, a CRM development team, and leadership with deep experience in Rev Ops and Consulting.
Your Technical Skills
- You’re Hubspot Marketing Software Certified, and general Hubspot badass
- You’ve implemented a new marketing automation system into an org before
- You’re familiar with Pardot, Marketo, and other B2B enterprise marketing software
- You are a master of marketing attribution
- You can build and execute cross-channel communications, campaigns and nurture programs in a flexible and timely manner
- You love to set-up and configure data-driven campaigns
- You’re an expert at Salesforce campaign creation, hierarchies, and knowledgeable of salesforce CRM data structure
- You are comfortable scoping a task, delegating it to your junior project support, and providing guidance, feedback and direction
- You love geeking out about reporting processes and data structure to help you get better insights on your marketing performance
- You understand workflow processes and systems within a marketing, sales and customer success cycle
- You enjoy overseeing campaigns from creation, to analysis and into reporting, supporting multiple clients at once
- You ensure robust quality assurance across every system change/adjustment
- You enjoy being the Go-To for problem solving and ‘point of escalation’ technical support
- You have migrated marketing automation systems from one to another, including migrating data, content, processes and other systems
- You love lead scoring, both execution and strategy
- You can update/maintain Hubspot Landing pages and emails on your own as well as leverage our development and design teams when the work is more complex
- You have strong project management skills and know how to keep a project team on task
- You have strong presentation and communication skills, specifically when providing a solution
- You excel at translating technical functionality to non technical client leadership
- You can identify true client needs through interviews and requirements gathering, instead of taking requests at face value
- You write incredible customer facing emails
- You know when to stop talking and listen, and you have excellent communication skills when it’s your turn to talk
- You are comfortable working with multiple internal stakeholders to identify needs
Other tools experience in is a plus
- ABM software
A Normal Day in This Role:
Aptitude 8 is a full stack growth and technical consulting firm specializing in Marketing Operations, Web Operations, and Revenue Operations. We are a team of technologists and business operators obsessed with helping our customers get the most out of the technology they choose to run their business, and provide them with innovative solutions to their business problems.
We are tiered partners with every software we support, and seek to deliver consulting to mid market, startup, and SMB businesses that don't have the spend required for McKinsey, Capgemini, and IBM, and want to work with best of breed operators who have been in their shoes, vs consultants who have only ever seen the problem through the lense of a project.
Work with adults. Unlimited PTO, flexible work location, and a flat management structure designed for people who get shit done.