A8 Labs is now hapily
HubSpot Ventures has made a strategic investment with Aptitude 8 to launch hapily.
Exciting news! HubSpot Ventures has invested into Aptitude 8 to launch A8 Labs as its own software company - and we're now known as hapily!
Here's What You Can Expect
HubSpot Ventures has invested into Aptitude 8 to launch A8 Labs as its own software company - and we're now known as hapily!
About the Change:
- A8 Labs has a new brand!
- The website is live, check it out at hapily.com
- Need help? Reach out to their support team at email@example.com
- Login to any of our apps at app.hapily.com
- hapily is now completely separate from Aptitude 8, ensuring all software data, customers, and contact information is segregated from Aptitude 8 systems.
Why the change?
- We saw an opportunity to build a substantial software business creating apps in the HubSpot ecosystem.
- Splitting out as a separate business made sense to pursue this opportunity.
- A core customer of hapily has been other HubSpot partners, and by separating, we're able to provide complete independence and assurance that hapily will not take their client or try to sell services.
What does hapily mean?
- We wanted a name that felt "hubspotty" and focused on building apps to help people do awesome things on HubSpot.
- hapily is an ode to the "hapi keys" developers may be familiar with, may they rest in peace.
- All our apps to date and in the future will be built hapily.
What is not changing?
Pricing, app functionality, and service will remain the same.
Quick Links to Blogs
What are your top priorities when evaluating a CRM?
In this blog, we'll take a look at what are or what would be common priorities for users when evaluating a potential new CRM solution.
A Comprehensive Review of HubSpot and Salesforce
If you’re in the process of choosing a CRM platform for your business, you know that there is more to consider than just the monthly or ann...
Unlocking the Power of CRM Data Across Teams
Without accurate data, you can’t make informed decisions, measure progress, or even accurately assess customer satisfaction. But it isn’t e...