Revenue Operations Consultant
Come join a growing boutique consulting firm. We offer our employees fully remote work, flexible schedules, and the opportunity to provide high impact work for a number of exciting customers while solving challenging problems. You will work directly with C level leadership at multiple clients to advise them on CRM best practices and oversee Salesforce side work for our firm. We are seeking an individual with a strong Salesforce background to join our team at Aptitude 8. This person will work directly with our Managing Partner and CRM team to support customers on their CRM, business process, and reporting needs across the entire customer lifecycle from lead to revenue. They will be supported by a team of Marketing Operations experts, a CRM development team, and leadership with deep experience in Rev Ops and Consulting.
About your skills for this role:
1.Salesforce Advanced Administration Capabilities
- Data Import
- Data manipulation
- Field Creation
- Custom Object development
- Changeset Deployments
- Managed Packages
- Expert level Sales Cloud proficiency
- Advanced level Service Cloud proficiency
2. Technical product management experience
- Manage offshore technical team to build custom apex triggers and complex process builders
- Requirements gathering
- Solution design
- QA and UAT
- Work with multiple internal stakeholders to identify needs
- Solution presentation and communication
- Translate technical functionality to non technical client leadership
- Identify true client needs through interviews and requirements gathering
- Excellent listening and communication skills
3.Reporting and Analytics
- Reports and Dashboards
- Strong analysis skills to drive insights from data and make business recommendations
- Translate reporting requirements to systems and process needs
- Process Design and Management
- Create workflow diagrams of business and systems process
- User efficiency focused process design
- Design business process that will produce metrics key to the business
Aptitude 8 is a full stack growth and technical consulting firm with a focus on Revenue Operations. At Aptitude 8, we drive value full funnel across Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success. Our unique value proposition is having both Systems Integrator and Marketing Agency service lines under one roof, giving our clients not only strategic direction but pairing it with deep technical know how to get the job done.
We help our clients bring together four areas of responsibility from departmental silos: Operations, Enablement, Insights, and Tools. We drive growth and operational efficiency across the customer lifecycle.
We are tiered partners with every software we support, and seek to deliver management consulting to mid market, startup, and SMB businesses that don't have the spend required for McKinsey, Capgemini, and IBM.
Work with adults. Unlimited PTO, flexible work location, and a flat management structure designed for people who get shit done.