Marketing Automation Consultant
Come join a growing boutique consulting firm. We offer all our employees remote work, flexible schedules, and the opportunity to provide high impact work for a number of exciting customers while solving challenging problems. We are seeking an individual with a strong Marketing Operations background to join our team at Aptitude 8. This person will work directly with our Head of Growth and support customers on their Hubspot, Salesforce, and reporting needs across the marketing stack. They will be supported by a team of Marketing Operations experts, a CRM development team, and leadership with deep experience in Rev Ops and Consulting.
About your skills for this role:
- You’re Hubspot Marketing Software Certified, a general Hubspot badass, and familiar with Pardot, Marketo, and other B2B enterprise marketing software.
- You have or aspire to attain a Salesforce Admin certification
- You can build and execute cross-channel communications, campaigns and nurture programs in a flexible and timely manner and report on the success.
- You’re an expert at Salesforce campaign creation, hierarchies, and knowledgeable of salesforce CRM data structure
- You love geeking out about reporting processes and data structure to help you get better insights on your marketing performance
- You understand workflow processes and systems within a marketing, sales and customer success cycle
- You enjoy being the Go-To for problem solving and ‘point of escalation’ technical support
- You can create/update/maintain Hubspot Landing pages and emails on your own as well as leverage our development and design teams when needed Managing Clients
- You have strong presentation and communication skills, specifically when providing a solution
A Normal Day in This Role
Aptitude 8 is a full stack growth and technical consulting firm with a focus on Revenue Operations. At Aptitude 8, we drive value full funnel across Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success. Our unique value proposition is having both Systems Integrator and Marketing Agency service lines under one roof, giving our clients not only strategic direction but pairing it with deep technical know how to get the job done.
We help our clients bring together four areas of responsibility from departmental silos: Operations, Enablement, Insights, and Tools. We drive growth and operational efficiency across the customer lifecycle.
We are tiered partners with every software we support, and seek to deliver management consulting to mid market, startup, and SMB businesses that don't have the spend required for McKinsey, Capgemini, and IBM.
Work with adults. Unlimited PTO, flexible work location, and a flat management structure designed for people who get shit done.