Demand Generation Associate
Come join a growing boutique consulting firm. We offer all our employees remote work, flexible schedules, and the opportunity to provide high impact work for a number of exciting customers while solving challenging problems. We are seeking an individual with a marketing background or previous agency experience to join our team as a rockstar support resource.
About your skills for this role:
You are a creative thinker and excellent communicator with a passion for marketing. You are organized, ambitious, deeply curious, and you excel with task and time management. You are a team player and enjoy helping others both internally and client-facing when needed. In this role, you’ll fulfill client work and work directly with the Aptitude 8 account team.
- You’re somewhat new to working in the marketing field or only have a couple of years experience
- You have worked with Marketing Automation tools before, with direct Hubspot experience and certifications preferred
- You understand how CRM data powers modern marketing, and have a handle on data structures and segmentation strategy
- You’re an excellent communicator across all mediums
- You have an understanding of marketing and sales funnels
- You have experience (or strong interest) in paid media and digital advertising
- You love websites and have experience with content editing, site maintenance, or even building them.
- You’re not a front end developer but you can dabble in HTML and CSS enough to bend a page to your will, even if you sometimes break it
- You know how to, or are interested in, website analytics and analytics tools like Google Analytics
- You have experience with common marketing tools, like: email sending platforms and list management, adobe creative suite, paid social platforms, organic social platforms, content management systems, marketing automation platforms, CRMs, etc.
- You’re creative and have experience designing marketing assets and working with a creative team to fulfill your vision
- You’re a self starter who loves to build cool things on the newest technologies
- You are deeply curious and constantly self-educate to stay ahead of industry trends
A Normal Day in This Role
- Coordinate kickoff calls with new clients and ensure all relevant tasks are logged in our project management system (ClickUp)
- Be an integral part of a collaborative project team to fulfill exciting client work like website overhauls, digital transformations, product launches, advertising campaigns, and much more
- Make minor edits to creatives/websites as requested by clients
- Configure ad accounts and launch new campaigns with the support of account leads
- Test new forms on client sites and ensure data is routed and tracked correctly
- Research personas, build competitive analysis, and support account leads to develop a holistic client demand gen strategy
- Raise your hand to take on work that is overwhelming the core account team, even if it takes you twice as long to learn how to do it
- Build reporting packets by pulling CRM, MAP, and Web Analytics data together for monthly client reports
- Work directly alongside seasoned marketing leaders, expert designers, and talented developers
- Work with and manage external contractors and support resources, providing direction, requirements, and feedback
- Support our innovative clients and work with notable B2B marketing leaders and teams
Aptitude 8 is a full stack growth and technical consulting firm with a focus on Revenue Operations. At Aptitude 8, we drive value full funnel across Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success. Our unique value proposition is having both Systems Integrator and Marketing Agency service lines under one roof, giving our clients not only strategic direction but pairing it with deep technical know how to get the job done.
We help our clients bring together four areas of responsibility from departmental silos: Operations, Enablement, Insights, and Tools. We drive growth and operational efficiency across the customer lifecycle.
We are tiered partners with every software we support, and seek to deliver management consulting to mid market, startup, and SMB businesses that don't have the spend required for McKinsey, Capgemini, and IBM.
Work with adults. Unlimited PTO, flexible work location, and a flat management structure designed for people who get shit done.